Thursday, February 28, 2013

POEM: You're My Music


This is the cover I made way back.
I've been posting about current NEWS and I think it is time for me to show you guys how I write poems few years back. This first poem was written two years ago as a Valentine's Special. It sounds like amateur but hope you'll like it!!! Happy Reading!!!

This poem was dedicated to my ex who really loves music and same as me loves poetry. Though past is past, I just want to share this simple poem!!! ;)
Before…
Every bit of wrong note,
Out of tune I never thought,
Every high pitch,
I struggled and'll never reach.

Now…
You gave me the melody
Of life and destiny,
The rhythm of eternity
And the flow of positive energy.
You are my keyboard
Everytime I hit it sounds cold,
But you gave meaning to the world
The fascinating hum you’ll ever hold.
You are my guitar string,
Which gives the perfect thing.
Every note is correctly sing,
The voice of an angel you bring.
You are my trumpet,
You shout thus we met.
To the world full of sweets,
Like a bunch of chocolates.
You are my drum,
Every beat, every bam,
Made my life alive,
Easy-going and never strive.
You are my music
Perfect and enthusiastic.
You’re the perfect lyrics
Of my life full of remix.


2 comments:

  1. Hello, you put your link into the comments section on Poets United Verse First. If you would like people to read your poetry, I suggest you start by writing to a particular prompt (such as Patterns), linking it, then spending lots of time visiting other people's poetry and commenting....so that people get to know you through your comments on their blogs. If you do not wish to write to prompt (such as we have every Wednesday here at Poets United), on Sunday we have an Open Link where any poems can be linked. Again, reciprocity is the key to developing a following. I do hope to see a poem of yours linked on Sunday using the Mr. Linky form....or perhaps, if you wish, you might still wish to write to the prompt "Patterns" or visit some others who have written to the prompt to see how the process works. Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete