Sunday, February 24, 2013

Getting to Know Me?

Wait! Do I have to ask questions about myself? Well, I guess yes, I should since I want to keep the connection between me and you (my readers). If you are one of those who is reading this now, I really appreciate it. I always want to call myself a WRITER, especially a BLOGGER... Guess, it's a DREAM COME TRUE!!! ;)


For all of the hobbies why blogging?

It wasn't an intention for me to blog. What I love most is writing poems and stories. Blogging is an unfamiliar word for me at first. I even asked a friend how can you call yourself a BLOGGER. I received a simple answer, "So long as you started to write blog posts, from then you can call yourself a blogger." Simple yet makes sense. I've been writing poems and stories for years, but never thought of myself blogging. One day, I really want to have a part time job, so I tried browsing the internet to look for something easy where I can earn more and can suffice my needs. If you will try to look for a part time freelancing job online, most of which are article writers, bloggers and web designers. I've been working with different employers since then. After a month, I started to write different stuffs and post it as a blog. From thereon, I started writing blogs and hoping for more in the future.


What makes you write?

There are times that you will really have a hard time writing. It's like you want to keep your blog updated yet, you don't know what to post. It differs on each individual what makes them pursue or persevere for what they aim for. Duh! Let me rephrase it. People write depending on what they feel or should I call an emotional push or persuasion. Few years ago, most of the time, I'm sad, alone, lonely and I can really call myself a LONER. Let's add the fact that I'm too DAMN when it comes to love and makes me bury myself to my own sadness. With that situation, that made me write more and express myself. I'm a type of person that don't feel like sharing to others 'cause I don't want to add to any burden that they might be carrying on their shoulders. For that longest time, my pen and my notebook have always been with me all throughout my journey: through the darkest and meaningful years. On the other hand, some of the people can write better when they feel HAPPY or IN LOVE. They tend to develop more ideas because of the stimulation of such behavior and ability. That works for me sometimes.


A lot of bloggers are hitting the internet, what difference can you make to be unique?

There are really a lot of talented bloggers, and no doubt that they really excel on what they do most of the time. I am planning a lot of stuffs to feature on my blog. And maybe you will see those in the future. I can only write during my spare time so I can't do daily post but if there's really something important or an urgent information that I want you guys to know, then that should be right away.


Describe yourself in one word.

Melancholic.


What should we expect on your succeeding posts?

Informative. Entertaining. Truly Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment