Tuesday, January 1, 2013

3... 2... 1... Happy New Year!!!



Welcome 2013! It's another year to live and a new beginning for those who would like to change or to start all over. This is an another year to prove our worth and to show others what we can do.

2012 has been a great year for me even though there are things that did not happen quite well. 2012 will leave a mark to my life because this was the year I started to be totally happy. I feel like my life is already complete because of the person I knew. You are the reason why I want to see and feel the year 2013 and the succeeding years.


Let's welcome 2013 with utmost joy to make everything special from the start up until the end. What should I do this year? There is just one thing I know that I'm sure of:

It is 2013 and still I feel the same way because of YOU. I wish to live more years with YOU and to be with YOU forever. Lucky I have my AMO all the time... I LOVE YOU!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment