Monday, January 28, 2013

Reminiscing the Past... (The Roller Coaster Life)



<Team BPS> From Left to Right: TL Gracey,
Trix, Yours truly, Rose, Theresa
Two years ago, I was in the Island of Negros. I’ve been there since I was born. There are a lot of things that happen to my life, a lot of wonderful experiences and tearful moments that I will never forget. Well, as what they say, “People come. People go.” And I think I am one of those who go. They quoted, “There is no place like home.” The truth is I’ve been missing home. Being here in the new place I’m in for more than a year without going home, can make me crazy. But that’s it, I just have to accept that whatever decision I make, I know it is for my own good. Anyways, in Negros Occidental, I had a lot of things to tell, and a lot of things that few don’t know.

After college, I enjoyed my life working in a Call Center, and I must say, it is one of the BPO companies in the Philippines that an applicant would like to spend time waiting outside the building to be hired. Well, I guess I think it that way because that time I’m really desperate to get a job. Do you know the feeling that you want to buy and get the stuffs you always want to have, and you were given a chance to take those? That’s what I totally felt. I have gadgets in my mind that I can’t stop thinking of. It’s like they became nightmare even in daylight. Working in that call center for almost 10 months, gave me a lot of opportunities to know myself better and to show others what I have and what I can bring. I knew few people that have been part of my life since I started working. Those people who I met along the way have made me realize that life can be amazing and can bring you the utmost joy that you always dreamed of. In fact, I miss those people a lot and this is the reason I’m writing this blog tonight. I want to thank them for what they have brought to me and for whatever positive cause they made to bring the best of me. There are a lot of names I would like to mention. And I know, “Thank you” is just a simple word but hopefully, these words will give them the feeling I want them to feel.

Videoke Session with Jezelle
I miss the Videoke Session I had with Jezelle, a friend since I started in Teletech. We became boardmates, even roommates. Every afternoon and night that we think we are really bored; we get unto our feet and will walk few meters until we reach Gaisano City Mall. We missed the high notes in a song, I mean not just in a single song but most likely all of the songs. Even we missed one or more, we don’t stop, because what we think is that we enjoy it and it is totally cool. There were a couple of times that we sang on the stage in front of few people, but it didn’t get our nerves, we sang it deep out of our lungs. I can still remember how we find ways just to have something to eat. It is hard to live away from your parents, but since we are all grown up, we have to. We faced a couple of sad and happy moments but the most thing I want to do, is to see her again in a few months and do the same things we usually do before. I think life can really be compared in a song, sometimes it is out of tune, sometimes out of beat, but whatever happens, you tend to get in touch with the harmony that can move you, together with the rhythm that can bring you more enthusiasm.

3 Idiots in Cadiz City Playground, Negros Occidental
How can I ever forget the two persons who have always been my partners in crimes? Hopefully they will not kill me if they’ll find their names written on this blog. I guess not! Bemae and Gio, the two honest persons that you can truly trust, have been an amazing part of my never ending roller coaster life. We had fun a lot. We ate a lot. If they are reading this now, they might not agree, but that is the truth! Well, I guess Gio is going to the Gym as what he was planning to do and Bemae is still continuing the diet she has been practicing before I resigned. Damn! I miss these two crazy people. I can still remember the visit we had to The Ruins, one of the reserved ancestral houses in Negros Occidental. The never ending picture taking that we will not really stop until the battery’s dead. Should I say, we have been crazier, when they went to my hometown before I left the province. It was not easy for me to say goodbyes, but then again life is unbelievably full of it. Someday, I’ll run myself towards them, bringing them to the place we always talked about and we always dreamed to go.

Ruins, Negros Occidental
For these three persons that I mentioned, I really appreciate your presence and y’all will always be in my heart. Someday, we will meet again. This is not another goodbye, because this is the start of me saying hello. Don’t be scared, I’m not dying. I just can’t stop thinking that I have a lot of people to thank.

This is just a part of my story, and I still have a lot of things to tell you about. Whatever you think life is, decision is still always yours, and it matters all the time. Life is too short, and it is never too late to thank the people you loved and those who loved you.  I know this is not enough but I’ll say it anyway, “Thank You!”

Next Stop… my BESTFRIEND!!! J

1 comment:

  1. oh my gaaaaawd .. i'm suppperrrr duppper touch !! huhuhu , and I just realized how much I missed you , us , the bonding :C Ahay ah ' kaulumol !! Pls go home soon , very very soon .. I LOVE YOU supper mario !!

    ReplyDelete