Friday, March 1, 2013

POEM: What are You


I was a little bored that time when I wrote this down on a piece of paper. Guess, I cracked a laughter after reading it. Afterwards, I even asked myself what kind of person am I? So how about you, ask yourself where do you belong? ;)

Being single,
Can make you mingle,
Can make your eyes twinkle,
And can cause no rattle.

Being married,
You can't be paired,
Only one cared,
And going home late you feared.

Being crazy,
You can't think you're lazy,
You think all are easy,
All the time you're busy.

Being nerd,
You're becoming weird,
Words in mind are stirred,
All have sense even a weed.

Being hot,
People can only say 'what',
You forget you do have math,
'Cause all you think is not becoming fat.

Being a loner,
You're a world-owner,
Problems you have sooner or later,
You're becoming weaker and weaker. 

1 comment:

  1. You wished to be added to the blog roll of Poets United. It is for those who take part in Poetry Pantry or Verse First. I will look for your participation, and then I will add you to the blogroll. there is still time for you to participate in this week's Pantry....and to visit other poets who share.

    ReplyDelete